Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Cleaning

I hope you all don't mind me filling in for Tiffany today...this is just a quick post to let everyone know the surgery was a success. As a matter of fact, when Tiff's surgeon met with me after the surgery to let me know how things went, she mentioned that they "got the uterus out" which I thought was good, but odd to mention since that was kind of the point of the surgery in the first place. But I digress...Tiffany is doing great and well on her way to recovery. She should be coming home tonight (Friday) to an empty house for at least one night of uninterrupted convalescence.
-Joel

3 comments:

Elite Stitches said...

Thanks for the update, Joel. Tiff, we love you and are all praying for you to have a speedy recovery!

Wrights13 said...

We have been praying for your whole family (especially Tiffany though). We will continue to pray for a swift recovery and patience during this time. Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Amy said...

I caved in & called Mauricia today just wanting to make sure you were doing well Tiff. Im a pest! Anyways, please please please let me know anything I can do to help make your recovery time most restful. Im a stay at home with a car, gas money to spend, and lots of time on my hands to help woman! Praying for you all.